Ray Dalio is a famous billionare, who has served as co-chief investment officer of the world's largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates. He now spends his days tring to helping others.
The PrinciplesYOU test divides people into 28 archetypes, and is aimed at helping people discover their strengths and weaknesses.
PRINCIPLES YOU LESSON PLAN
1. Explain who Ray Dalio is.
2. Tell students to check out his YouTube videos 'How The Economic Machine Works' and 'Principles For Success by Ray Dalio (In 30 Minutes)' —or watch them as a class if you can.
3. Tell them about PrinciplesYou, the personality assessment from Ray Dalio.
4. Run through the slides below explaining the meanings of all the archetypes (ask them to identify people that fit into each one as you go to keep their lazy asses talking).
5. Have students take the test so you can help them with any vocabulary they don't know on it.
6. Answer any questions they may have about their results.
LINK TO THE TEST: principlesyou.com