If you want to create a YouTube clips channel but you want to avoid copyright strikes, here are 7 ways to keep you safe!
1) Add a 16:9 black bar overlay to the top of your video.
2) Create commentary before and after the clips simply explaining what the clip is about and telling people to subscribe and comment.
3) Use sites like Artlist or Epidemic sound to add background music to the video.
4) Add a film grain overlay to the video from YouTube by simply downloading a video and putting it as a 'screen' overlay in Adobe Premiere.
5) Cover a portion of the video with a GIF or a logo.
6) Add B-roll from free stock video websites like Pexels.
7) Add subtitles which can be automatically generated on Adobe Premiere.
That being said, you should always make sure that content you upload to YouTube and other sites falls under fair use!